Steve Cooper is a partner in the Mid-Atlantic practice of Fortium Partners. He brings a wealth of federal government insider knowledge and leadership experience to the firm, having served multiple organizations under several administrations including the Department of Commerce, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the American Red Cross and the Department of Homeland Security, among many others.
- Member, Federal Executive Advisory Board, Samsung Mobile
- Independent Director, Board of Directors, Digicon Corporation
- Member, Executive Advisory Board, eKuber Ventures Inc.
- Member, Executive Advisory Board, Comtech LLC
- Executive Advisor and Member, Advisory Board, Cybermedia Technologies, Inc. (CTEC)
- Executive on Grounds, MS MIT Program, University of Virginia
- Member, ITEC Advisory Board, American University
- Chairman, Advisory Board, StrikeForce Technologies, Inc.
- Chairman and Commissioner, City of Alexandria Commission on Information Technology
- Board Member, Executive Advisory Board, ICS Nett
- Executive Board, National Institute for Urban Search and Rescue
- Member, Advisory Board, Citizant
- Member, Advisory Board, Ezenia
- Board of Advisors, The Genesis Key, Inc.
- Vice Chairman, Board of Directors, NetHope
- Member, Board of Directors, COMCARE
Awards & Accolades
- Top 100 CIO in America, CIO Insight
- Government Civilian Executive of the Year, Government Computer News
- Titan of Technology, Northern Virginia Technology Council
- Fed 100 Award, Federal Government Technology
- Five to Watch, Washington Post
Cooper holds a BA from Ohio Wesleyan University, and was honorably discharged as a Naval Air Reserve petty officer following the Vietnam War.