Tom Roach is a Fortium Partner based in the Los Angeles area with extensive experience in media and entertainment technology leadership. Tom is a senior level executive who has worked in every technological discipline of the entertainment industry. At Warner Brothers Entertainment he worked his way up from desktop technician to Divisional CIO, giving him exceptional versatility. He is as comfortable presenting in the boardroom as he is consulting with network engineers.
- SVP Technology, Warner Bros. Entertainment
- SVP, General Manager of Technology, Warner Bros. Entertainment
- SVP, Divisional CIO, Warner Bros. Entertainment
- VP, Divisional CIO, Warner Bros. Entertainment
- VP, Divisional CIO, Fox Filmed Entertainment
- Director Information Technology, Warner Bros. Entertainment
Tom Roach is actively involved with 2 non-profit organizations that provide training and ongoing life support to high functioning autistic individuals in the Post Production and Technical Support fields and does public speaking on “Neural Diversity in the Workforce.” He is an active participant in the Society of Information Management's CIO Enclave Program and has been a keynote speaker for the Hollywood Information Technology Society. In 2016, he was a finalist for the LA Business Journal’s CIO of the Year Award.