Paul Lucking is a partner in the Nashville practice of Fortium Partners. He brings more than 30 years of experience as a visionary business leader with a strong reputation for defining technology applications that reduce costs, improve efficiencies, support organizational goals, ensure compliance and maximize technology investment value. He has served in multiple roles as a COO, CTO, CIO, often using his unique mix of business, technology and operational management expertise to transform ideas and concepts into lucrative realities.
- Management Consultant, Interface Solutions, Inc.
- COO, Security Associates International
- SVP, Customer Care, ADT Ltd.
- CTO, ADT Ltd.
- COO, Davel Communications
- Owner/operator, Master Supplier
- CIO, SysteMED
- COO, Managed Prescription Services
- CIO, Managed Prescription Services
- Senior managing director, Federal Express
Lucking holds a bachelor of science in industrial engineering from the University of Minnesota.
Paul Lucking is a Partner with Fortium Partners LP, a firm comprised of the world's foremost C-level technology leaders. We are a specialized partnership with extraordinary technology leadership expertise, solving the most challenging strategic, operational and organizational obstacles for clients seeking to minimize risk and enhance value.