Michael Whitehead is a partner in the Florida practice of Fortium Partners. He brings more than 25 years of global technology leadership for Fortune 500 corporations, including Johnson & Johnson, McCormick & Company, Millennium Chemicals, Cap Gemini and Siemens. His firsthand experience with the evolving landscape of digital automation, mobile, Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud solutions, along with an enhanced regulatory environment, make him a formidable decision maker in fast-paced, competitive environments.
· General Manager, WGroup
· CIO, SVP, Connolly iHT (now Cotiviti)
· CIO, Vision Care and Diabetes, Johnson & Johnson
· Worldwide VP, Comprehensive Care, Johnson & Johnson
· Worldwide VP, Commercial Systems, Johnson & Johnson
· VP and GM, McCormick & Company
· CIO, Millennium Chemicals
· Principal Consultant, Cap Gemini
· Senior SAP Consultant & Project Manager, Cenit Integrators
· Senior Commercial Officer, Siemens Limited
· Board member, Mid-Atlantic CIO Forum
· Board member, Dreams Come True Foundation
Whitehead holds a bachelor of arts in accounting and business law and tax accounting from the Institute of Administration and Commerce in South Africa.