Michael Radziemski is a partner in Fortium’s New York practice. He brings more than 30 years of global technology leadership in the financial sector, with extensive experience working with CEOs and executive business leadership teams. He is an expert at technology strategy, business alignment and overall enterprise strategic planning and execution. His broad technology expertise includes strategic software development, large project delivery, cybersecurity, cloud computing, risk management and staff optimization with full-time, contract, outsourced and offshore resources. Radziemski has earned a reputation as a technology executive who can provide steady, clear-headed leadership in periods of chaos and complex business transitions.
- CIO and Partner, Lord, Abbett & Co., LLC
- Managing Director, Global Head of Technology, Citibank Global Asset Management
- VP, Head of Technology, MetLife
- Managing Director, Head of Technology, Bankers Trust Company
- Chair, Investment Company Institute (ICI) Technology Committee
Radziemski holds an MS in industrial engineering from Stanford University and a BS in operations research and industrial engineering from Cornell University.