Matthew Lampe is a partner in the Greater Los Angeles practice of Fortium Partners. He brings more than 30 years of technology leadership in a variety of politically sensitive exempt positions addressing technology, utilities and economic development issues. His public service as a CIO includes digital transformations within some of the largest municipalities in the Western United States, where he implemented innovative technologies, sponsored major application and system replacements and frequently interacted with elected officials, community organizations and the general public.
- CIO, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Assistant General Manager, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- CTO, City of Portland, Oregon
- Director, Technology Strategic Planning, City of Seattle, Washington
- Assistant Director, General Services, City of Seattle, Washington
- Director, Permits and Plans Division, City of Seattle, Washington
- Director, Construction Inspection, City of Seattle, Washington
- Finance Manager, Department of Construction and Land Use, City of Seattle, Washington
- Associate Director, Ypsilanti Regional Psychiatric Hospital, Michigan Department of Health
- Director, Services to the Mentally Ill, Southeast Region, Michigan Department of Health
- Assistant to the Director, Washtenaw County Community Mental Health Center
- Director, Emergency and Residential Services, Washtenaw County Community Mental Health Center
Lampe holds a master’s of public administration and a bachelor of arts, both from the University of Michigan.