Mary Sobiechowski is a partner in the New York practice of Fortium Partners. She brings more than 20 years of technology leadership experience as a CIO and global IT transformation leader who drives organic growth and builds shareholder value through the creative use of technology resources. She is an enthusiastic technology pacesetter and transformation pioneer who boldly defines the strategic direction of product, process and innovation. She is also known for accelerated, efficient and accurate delivery of new products and enterprise systems as an executive leader. Sobiechowski is recognized as one of the top 100 social CIOs on Huffington Post’s Tech blog for her widespread social media influence and collaboration.
- CIO, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- Global CIO, Kantar Health (WPP Group)
- Global CIO, Sudler & Hennessey (WPP Group)
- IT Consultant, Disney, Miramax, Vanity Fair, Ann Taylor, Estee Lauder
- Mentor, Columbia University Executive Masters of Science & Technology Management Program
- HPE Matter Future Tech Blog – Five Women IT Leaders to Watch in 2016
- Huffington Post Tech Blog – Top 100 Most Social CIOs
Sobiechowski holds a bachelor of fine arts with distinction from Wayne State University. She is a member of the Society of Information Management (SIM) New York Metro and New Jersey chapters.