Mark Bilger is a partner in the East practice of Fortium Partners. He brings more than 30 years of technology leadership experience to the firm, accomplishing remarkable wins and results as a CTO, COO, senior VP and chief systems development officer with world renowned brands like Dell, EDS, IBM and more. Bilger offers a pragmatic, no-nonsense approach to some of the most complex technology obstacles in the world, often giving large teams the confidence, resources and stability needed to resolve problems.
· Principal & Feld Group Institute Affiliate, The Bilger Group
· VP & CTO, Dell
· VP & GM, Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
· Chief systems development officer, The Feld Group
· President & COO, Engyro
· EVP, Worldwide Product Development, Acclaim Entertainment
· SVP, Research and Development, Hyperion Solutions
· Director, Emerging Markets, IBM
· Board member, Mphasis Incorporated
Bilger holds a bachelor of science in mathematics and psychology from Wheaton College.