Jerry Waldron is a partner in the Mid-Atlantic practice of Fortium Partners. He has committed his career to technology leadership within higher education, rising up through the ranks in various colleges and universities from his early roles in academic affairs to multiple seated CIO positions. His depth of experience and enthusiasm for technology advancement within colleges and universities has led him to become a trusted advisor to campus leadership, serving on multiple councils and advisory boards as a top expert in his field. His work has been featured in multiple conferences and publications.
- CIO, Arcadia University
- CIO, The College of New Jersey
- CIO, Salisbury University
- Assistant VP for Technology and Academic Programs, Salisbury University
- Associate Registrar, Salisbury University
- Board Member, Oracle/PeopleSoft Higher Education Users Group
- Board Member, Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium
Waldron holds a Master of Arts from the University of Connecticut and a Bachelor of Science from Connecticut State University.