Glen White is a partner in the Boston practice of Fortium Partners. He brings more than 30 years of visionary technology leadership experience with some of the most well-known organizations across the globe. White is a solutions-oriented executive whose unique background of application development and IT operations provides expertise in cultural and process requirements to drive business growth through IT transformation and innovation by optimizing services, implementing shared services model, and building high performance organizations. His knowledge of governance management for business alignment provides innovation strategies for security, cloud, migrations, devops and cultural shifts associated with digital transformation.
- Senior Enterprise Solutions Consultant, Oracle Corporation
- Global Enterprise Architect Director, Sun Microsystems
- CIO, Excel Communication
- CIO, Gulf Insurance Companies
- Vice President and General Manager, Equifax Insurance Systems
- VP of Information Systems, Legion Insurance Companies
White holds a bachelor of business administration from the University of Iowa, and is a frequent speaker at Oracle World, IBM conferences and Sun conferences.