Elizabeth Hackenson is a partner in the Mid-Atlantic practice of Fortium Partners. She brings more than 30 years of global technology leadership for technology operations and initiatives across large-scale, complex organizations. She has successfully led multiple digital transformations, numerous acquisition integrations and innovative programs supporting growth and optimization efforts. Hackenson was inducted into the CIO Hall of Fame and has been named a top executive in Computer World, Information Week and The Washington Post, among other prestigious accolades.
- CIO, SVP of Technology & Services, AES Corporation
- CIO, SVP, Alcatel-Lucent
- CIO, EVP, MCI
- VP, IT Strategic Development, MCI/WorldCom
- Senior Director – Internet Systems, UUNET (owned by WorldCom)
- Senior Director – Internet Systems, Concert Communications (British Telecom + MCI joint venture)
- Consultant, Systems Engineer, Leader, Manager, Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
- Consultant, System Analyst and Database Administrator, TRW Corporation
- Consultant, Senior Programmer and Analyst, Grumman Data Systems
- Strategic Advisor, Paladin Capital Group
- Board member, Red Five Security
- Board member, Energy Insurance Mutual
Awards and CIO 100 Award Most Innovative Projects
- Trending 40 - Top CIOs - Washington D.C.
- CIO Hall of Fame
- CIO 100 Award Most Innovative Projects
- Cyber Related - SANS Difference Maker Award and CSO50 Award
- Computer World’s Top 100 Premier IT Leaders – 2005
- The Washington Post Top 200 Female Executives
- SAS Enterprise Intelligence Award
Hackenson holds an applied sciences degree from the State University of New York.