CTO Doug Spencer is a Fortium Partner based in the Pacific Northwest with expertise in agile scaling frameworks and adapting organizational alignment to successfully transform any firm to an agile enterprise. Doug’s experience is well rounded, ranging from technology product development to information security, mergers and acquisitions. He is especially adept at creating technology products for technology companies, such as software development tools, CAD software, and backup and disaster recovery software. Doug’s technical knowledge is deeper than many CIO/CTOs, extending from software engineering to complete technology assessments and enterprise turnarounds. He has a proven track record of successfully assessing technology infrastructures and team dynamics, implementing effective solutions to operational challenges, driving down costs and increasing revenues.
- Chief Technology Officer, Navis
- Chief Technology Officer, G4S
- Senior Partner, Corrao Group
- IT/Operations Director, DIVX
- Director of Engineering, Akamai Technologies
- VP, Research & Development, BakBone
- SVP, Development, SoftBrands Hospitality
- Director, Financial Services Business Unit, Trilogy
- VP, Product Development, Telemate.Net Software
- Director of Business Development, Compuware
Doug Spencer holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from the University of Tennessee and an MBA from the University of Alabama where he was a Mitchell Scholar. He is also a Certified Scrum Master, a Professional Scrum Master, a Certified LeSS Practitioner and a Candidate LeSS Trainer.