Colin Drummond is a partner in the Florida practice of Fortium Partners. He brings more than 30 years of technology leadership experience at major firms with a special focus on financial services and logistics and transportation. As a CIO, Drummond is a turnaround specialist — highly accomplished at quickly reinvigorating technology departments that have become unresponsive or rudderless. He has a proven record of assembling quality teams and uniting them in the successful pursuit of business goals. Underlying his career is an unparalleled vision for developing durable processes and structures.
- CIO, Pacific Union Financial
- Partner & Digital Practice Lead, Axiom Global Technologies
- CIO, Bayview Asset Management
- CIO, World Fuel Services
- Interim Senior Director of Operations, Burger King
- Senior Management Consultant, Ranger Technical Services
- CIO, MasTec
- Global CIO, Sunglass Hut International
- CIO, Sunterra Resorts
- CIO, Burnham Logistics
- CIO, North America, NFC USA (Allied Van Lines and EXEL Logistics)
- European Vice President, Information Technology, Citicorp
Drummond studied Advanced Mathematics and Physics at Barnsbury in the United Kingdom.