Chris Webb is a partner in the Southern California practice of Fortium Partners. He brings more than 20 years of experience developing, securing and managing enterprise systems in dynamic environments. He specializes in application integration, security architecture, software defined networking, program management, technology assessments and system engineering, often serving in entrepreneurial and corporate roles. Webb combines his uncompromising problem-solving ability with his creative thinking and communications skills to establish confident teams and design solutions that are complex but easy to understand.
- Executive director, SecurityX Foundation
- President and CISO, E2VE Defense Enterprises
- Managing principal, E2VE Venture Engineering
- Founder and CEO, E2VE/Exacore
- Head of application security, Fonality
- Senior security architect, Trace3
- Solution architect, iBASEt
- Application security engineer, Wells Fargo
- Infrastructure architect, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Security infrastructure lead, EADS North America Defense Security and Systems Solutions
- Senior specialist, Deloitte
- Director & CEO, Exacore
- Senior consultant, Perficient
- Adjunct Faculty, California State University
Webb holds an MBA and a master of science in information systems and technology from The George Washington University, and a bachelor of science in mechanical engineering from the University of California.